This isn’t so much a recipe, as it is assembly instructions. So assemble this no-cook meal right away! It takes 5 minutes, which is why during the work week, I tend to have it for dinner at least twice a week. If you haven’t ever used a store bought balsamic reduction, I like to buy this one HERE.
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
A quick and easy vegetarian salad that you can serve as a side or eat for a meal like I do!
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 Ciliegine (cherry size) Fresh Mozzarella Balls, sliced in half
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Balsamic Reduction
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Put sliced cherry tomatoes and sliced mozzarella balls into your bowl.
Pour olive oil over it all evenly.
Drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
Sprinkle with the salt to taste (I tend to use a full teaspoon if not more), and lastly sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper on top.
Eat and enjoy.